Tuesday 29 October 2013

Fall Charms

I promised myself I wouldn't post too many "outfit of the day" but I just can't help it. My love for fall fashion has promoted the season of thanksgiving as my fave. In Canada, October means the first snowfall is right around the corner. Anything short of a scarf and tuque would mean you freezing your bum off for the rest of the day. Lucky for me, I could wear "pom-pom" hats and infinity scarfs all year round, that's just how much I love them. 
As you will see in the following posts, I like to call my style "laid back chic". The comfier the better but it still has to look fabulous on. I never really one to linger on what to wear in the morning, to me, the less thought and effort you put into an outfit the better it looks. Like everything else in life, over thinking can be poisonous. 
This is the type of outfit anyone would see me wearing to school: classic with a certain edge to it. The key to the perfect outfit are accessories. The reason I love this outfit so much is because it includes 3 of my favourite fall accessories: combat boots, infinity scarf, and a tuque. They've allowed me to turn a simple knit sweater and skinny jeans, into a Cara Delevingne inspired rocking outfit.

Top: H&M Knit Jumper
Jeans: J Brand 8112 Mid-Waist Rail
Boots: Aldo Umvoti Combat Boots
Hat: DimePiece LA "Ain't No Wifey"
Watch: Michael Kors White Ceramic
Rings: Aldo Tip Rings
Scarf: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment